Delivery and Returns
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
Last updated March 03, 2020
1. Please allow 1-2 days for your order to be processed for shipping. We make every effort to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. Understand we are a team of humans, working with human hands, and human brains. We aren't perfect but trying our best.
2. We ship all Capsule order purchased through this web store, both domestically and to a select number of international destinations. Shipping times depend on your location. If you live in Hackney we might even deliver it by hand, and you'll get it faster if you live in the UK than if you live in the US. We use Evri for shipping
quotes, but does not guarantee, please expect 2-5 business days for domestic delivery. International shipping is longer.
1. Only Products purchased on the www.capsule.london website can be returned to Capsule for a refund or an exchange. Products purchased in store at a retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original place of purchase.
2. All Products must be returned to: FAO/ Capsule, 80 Exbury House, London, E9 6QE. You are responsible for the shipping costs incurred when sending products back to Capsule. The shipping charge of GBP 5 will be payable if the subsequent refund reduces the original order amount to below the free shipping threshold of GBP 75.
3. Should a product be damaged while it is being shipped to you, Capsule will provide you with an exchange.
4. In all cases, original proof of purchase must be provided and products must be returned within 14 days of receipt for Capsule to process any refund or exchange. Please call [Tel: +44 (0) 0203 637 4577] or email to [email@example.com] in advance of your intention to return or exchange a product, so that Capsule can assist you with a smooth transaction.
5. Please retain your postal receipt until you are certain your parcel has been safely received by Capsule. We may need to see this if we fail to receive your package.
6. We will do our best to process returns within 10 working days of receipt and a refund will be issued through the method used for payment.